Fresh Downloads 4 U: Lock my Folder v1.0.0

Search


Monday, May 19, 2008

Lock my Folder v1.0.0


Lock my Folder v1.0.0

do u wanna prevent ur folder from accessed by someone?
or u really wanna hide/lock ur folder which contain such as xxx
private file and etc. from ur gf/bf, mum, dad, fren ?
Lock_my_Folder is the answer!


why u should try this software:

1) the software is only in a small size. (i like this!)
2) so damn easy to use.
3) just take about few second to lock about 1GB file size
(i've try it)
5) although u use 'search', the contain of 'locked folder' won't appear in search list!(great huh?)
4) i recommended for y'all and i'm using it..

Download:-

http://rapidshare.com/files/3195621/Lock_my_Folder_v1.0.0.rar



Your Ad Here


0 Comments:

This Site IS Powered By: Most Wanted Downloads