Fresh Downloads 4 U: My Screen Recorder 2.65

Search


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Screen Recorder 2.65


My Screen Recorder 2.65

Create Website and Software Demos by Capturing Your PC Desktop Activity.

My Screen Recorder captures your PC desktop activity into standard AVI video files. It records anything you see on the computer screen, including the entire desktop, windows, menus, cursors—even video with sound.

Seeing is believing! Demonstrate a product, create a presentation with your own audio narration, make a tutorial, or walk through a web site review.

Record a part of the screen or the entire desktop with My Screen Recorder. The program creates high-quality, small-size files. My Screen Recorder organizes your recordings using user-controlled Folder Shortcuts for easy management.

The ability to play back a recording of what happened on the screen helps you to communicate clearly and quickly. My Screen Recorder is vital to anyone who needs to demonstrate, share, teach, or explain.



Download:-

http://rapidshare.com/files/122874171/Screen_Recorder.rar
Password: www.waz-warez.org



Your Ad Here




0 Comments:

This Site IS Powered By: Most Wanted Downloads